Wednesday 4 September 2013

Where am I?

Update: Zoe got it right!  The Reed Flute Cave in Guilin, China.  An absolutely gorgeous stop, especially for photographers obsessed with light.  They illuminate the rock formations with different colors, some of the ceilings soaring far overhead while others you could reach out and brush with your fingertips.  The part of the cave below is an ending point, but a spectacular one.

Bring your camera and have some fun, then head down the river to Yangshou for an adorably rural town that gives you a true sense of the charms of China.

***

This week we're trying an indoor scene.  Just a very famous cave... but do you know where it is?


1 comment:

  1. Reed flute cave.
    Went to Guilin once but just for a weekend with my work so did not have time to visit that place. I chose the river cruise and the rice field terraces.

    Thanks for you comment on my blog. I will write a post tomorrow to answer your question.

    ReplyDelete