Wednesday 4 September 2013

Extra! Extra! I'm a guest poster on Spa Travel Gal!!!











Exciting news!

As most of you are aware, I'm fairly new to blogging.  So I was super excited to be asked to guest post on a fellow travel writer's site.

I met Ava, the mastermind behind "Spa Travel Gal", at an lounge in EWR last April.  My one hour flight was delayed four hours and I was considered what exactly you do in a domestic United lounge for that length of time.

She was in the same boat.

We started chatting and traded stories.  Turns out I had met a kindred spirit!

I started writing this blog a couple months after that and it's been a wonderful journey thus far.  So here's one more adventure to report, this one about a spa I visited in Bali.  Hope you like it!

Check it out! 


1 comment: